What is a Loan Comparison Calculator?When you have decided to take out a loan, you want to ensure that you are getting the best loan as per your financial situation. This is where the comparison calculator for a loan comes to play its role. This comparison calculator is an easy-to-use tool to compare each loan and decide which loan saves you money. You can narrow down your home loan options using this calculator. Star Homeloans help borrowers make the right decision when it comes to home loans through tools such as comparison calculator, home loan repayment calculator, and borrowing power calculator. To use comparison calculator, you need to enter the loan amount and loan terms. After that, fill in the information about two home loans, such as upfront fees, ongoing monthly fees, intro rate, intro term, and ongoing rate. As a result, the calculator will give your monthly loan repayment amount and the sum of costs to help you see what home loan option you should choose.
How to Use Comparison Home Loan Calculator?To find the best home loan option as per your financial situation, you can take help from a home loan broker who can help you choose from various options that best fit your needs. When choosing a suitable home loan option, a broker will consider various points such as product rates, loan terms and other fees. Using a home loan comparison calculator, you can compare different home loan products to find out which one matches your requirements. To know how you can use it, take a look at the following section:
- Loan Amount: The loan amount is considered the amount that you’ve borrowed.
- Loan Term: Loan term in loan calculator comparison is considered the time duration you have to repay the loan with the usual loan term between 25 to 30 years.
- Upfront Fee: Upfront fees refer to any fees that you will pay when you apply for the loan that includes establishment fees or application fees.
- Ongoing Fees: Ongoing fees refer to any fees that you will pay throughout the lifespan of the loan.
- Introductory Rate: Introductory rate is usually offered by lenders for a specified time period at the beginning of your loan. It can either be fixed or variable. When the introductory rate is expired, it will go back to the lenders’ standard interest charge that is higher than the intro interest rate.
- Introductory Term: In the loan comparison calculator, the introductory term refers to the time duration you will be on an introductory rate before it reverts to the lender’s normal interest charge.
- Ongoing Interest Rate: The interest rate that can either be variable or fixed is the interest rate at which you repay the loan amount when the introductory rate is expired.
ConclusionThe home loan comparison rate calculator is user-friendly but you need to have basic information regarding this. You can also ask a reliable broker to find the best home loans with access to various deals from Australia’s lenders and banks. The thing that you need to keep in your mind is that this calculation would give estimation so if you want to know the exact amount, then you should speak to Home Star Home loans. Other Useful Links
1) First home buyer home loan Sydney
2) Refinance home loan broker Sydney